{website}

Friday, August 13, 2010

Putting the cheese into Cheesecake...

How freakin' cool are these?? They're works of art, I'm not sure how I'd go about choosing which one I'd want, they all looks so fabulous. I have to admit that the cake wasn't really high on the priority list for my wedding - although having seen some of the stunning creations made by this clever lady that would probably change now - but these, well I just want one for display in my house... (not sure that the smell would be overly appealing after sitting for some time though!!) These ones are from the Cheese Shed in the UK, however I'm sure if you took this to a local cheese maker you could have something similar created. Happy Friday folks!



4 comments:

Life,Styled said...

These are insane!!! Love the whole idea...something VERY unique!!! Amazing find!!

xoxo
kristi

www.velaimages.com said...

I looooooooove the "cheese" cheese cakes. What a fantastic alternative option.

weddingsnpretty said...

yummmm!! i adore cheescake & have never seen them in a package quite like this! wonderful find!!

brancoprata said...

I have to say ... i LOVE cheesecake.... these look so yummy...........

Related Posts with Thumbnails