{website}

Friday, August 20, 2010

Real Wedding: Elegant Fijian Island Celebration Part II

If you're just joining us for the day, head below to the previous post to see more of this STUNNING wedding by the insane talent that is Fiona Andersen. Her photos have such a timeless, crisp quality to them and these one's of Raina & Tejash's stunning Fiji wedding are utterly perfect (please note invitation photos at the bottom are my myself). How dreamy is the setting of this top image!!! For those of you wondering where Raina's stunning dress is from, it's by Spanish designer Rosa Clara. To see more of Fiona's work head over to her blog here.



6 comments:

Aleah + Nick Valley said...

Wow. What a beautiful setting and wedding! Those centerpieces!

Steph {bubblerock} said...

Oh I love this wedding. I always dreamt of a beachside wedding, I have the beachside, but it missed the blue waters and the white sand. This is beautifully shot and put together. An amazing wedding!

The Ivory Dahlia said...

I love how crisp and fresh this wedding is!
Beautiful!

weddingsnpretty said...

If you're lucky enough to have your wedding in Fiji then definitely makes sense to go minimal on the decor. Beautiful wedding!

Alison @ The Knotty Bride said...

Oh my goodness. Those lights are so lovely! I love the way they line the tables! You rock for featuring this. Awesome inspo.

Brancoprata said...

Such a dreamy setting .... love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails