{website}

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Board#72: Tales of Texture

Ask anyone who knows me... I'm a neutral girl. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE colour, but I go with mostly neutrals and throw in a dash of colour in my personal life. Brown especially - it's such an underrated colour! And texture... well that just brings everything to life really doesn't it. So a collection like this really makes my heart sing. From lace to wool, bricks to wood, I love all of it. And if you stick to neutrals you can combine so many elements within your wedding to create your own unique look.


Photos from top left; Papel Picado by Belathee Photography via Style Me Pretty, Lace Petticoat unknown, Photo by Eva Lindh
2nd row; Lace votives via Sunday Suppers, Table setting Tracy Turpen via Style Me Pretty, Dress by Kate Webber, Cake by Larissa Cleveland
3rd row; Room by Ditte Isager, Nest unknown, Blackboard by Hugh Forte via 100 Layer Cake, Mantells

10 comments:

postcards and pretties said...

love this...your right brown is such a underrated color.

Alison @ The Knotty Bride said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. Gorgeous.

Aleah + Nick Valley said...

This might be my all-time favorite of yours!

mrs.c said...

Man i'm a sucker for some beautiful calligraphy & chalk boards! Capital A for awesome Kate.

Kate MacPherson said...

Love...esp the lace petticoat. Beautiful.

brancoprata said...

...and it's so perfect for a Fall/Winter wedding ;) love it!

Naomi Goodman said...

I adore this board it is gorgeous!

Erin said...

just the prefect mix of lace and nature - so so so beyond beautiful!

...Kobe... said...

.......love it!!!

-xxx-

{The Perfect Palette} said...

such pretties.

Related Posts with Thumbnails