{website}

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday Purseday

I'm yet to jump on the Tuesday Shoesday bandwagon (not sure why since I am slightly obsessed with shoes!!) but I thought I'd have a bit of fun and search out a bag I really love for the new Thursday Purseday. Now working from home, my wardrobe has certainly gone through some major (ahem!!) changes since my corporate days (lets just say I'm far more comfortable now... it's totally de rigueur to wear pj's all day if you're not going anywhere right??), and the need for a handbag is not quite the same as when I was travelling by tube into London every day and had to fit my life in there! However even though the need is less, a girl should never be without a handbag or 5 or 6 at the ready!! Jigsaw in London was one of my favourite ever shops (and oh how I miss it!) so thought I'd pay them a visit and see what beauties they had... and well this one definitely has my name all over it!! I'm a pretty casual girl so I love that this could work for every day wear - and I'm sure no one would even notice the pj's if I had this over my shoulder right?

3 comments:

postcards and pretties said...

lol your right i dont think anyone would notice your pjs if you wore this bag ;)

Swatchbook Weddings said...

Hahahaaa! Love your post AND love that bag!!!

Erin said...

oooooooooh yay for thursday purseday!!! love the lil bit of sass on this one! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails