{website}

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stop Motion Wedding Video by Bayly & Moore

I've always loved the whimsical nature of the stop motion save-the-date videos I've seen but I hadn't seen it used for a wedding before, and I LOVE the results. It's such a cute round up of the day. Sofia from Bayly & Moore sent this to me and after I caught a glimpse of those fabulous vintage plates I knew I just had to see more. I love how they've used these in the film as well as some clever cutlery moves... you'll just have to make sure you watch it to find out. Bayly & Moore are based in Auckland, but travel all over the country and globe for weddings. Be sure to check out their site and facebook page.


Mary + Charles wedding in stop motion from Bayly & Moore on Vimeo.

9 comments:

lizzie said...

LOVE this wedding! the colors and the details are fantastic...that stop-motion is too cute, lady!

postcards and pretties said...

That stop motion video is so cute...love all the pretty vintage china.

Brancoprata said...

Such a cool video, such a fun way to tell the story!!!

Unknown said...

I love this! So incredibly fabulous!

A Crimson Kiss said...

I would never have thought stop motion would be so perfect for a wedding!

Steph {bubblerock} said...

This is brilliant. Prepare yourself for another one soon as this is what we are doing for my friend's wedding in two weeks :) upon her request. Should be fun to make. This is so cute!

Sara said...

so whimsical and fun! that video is amazing and brought the biggest smile to my face! thank you for sharing!

Erin said...

so gorgeous - and i love that china!

Life,Styled said...

The stop motion wedding video is fabulous! I love how the bride looks like she is floating up the aisle with her father! And all that china is wonderful...ahhh I need a collection like that ;-))

xoxo
kristi

Related Posts with Thumbnails