{website}

Monday, July 25, 2011

Turkish Inspired patterned Pocketfold Invitations...

Hello Monday... how did you arrive here so quickly? Feels like Friday night was mere hours ago! I made the first move towards my new office reno over the weekend... well not exactly a reno as such, just new decor. I bought this fantastic industrial unit with a tonne of drawers which kickstarted a major clean out. I got ruthless and ditched so many old invites... I really hate having clutter around, especially when it simply sits in boxes that never get opened. So a huge cleanout was due, and now that I've made a start I can't seem to stop. I also found an old door for my new desk top, so next weekend with the help of my Dad hopefully I'll sand that all down and get it ready. The hard thing has been trying to find the perfect artwork for the walls. I know I'll know it as soon as I see it, but so far it's not coming to me!! Anyway I'm excited to have at least made a start!
We're starting off the week with a Turkish inspired pocketfold invitation featuring a middle east style repeating pattern in rich terracotta with taupe with a more subtle pattern on the inside to contrast. Rounded corners were featured on the inserts to tie in with the frame around the invite. I love how this one came together.
Here's to a great productive week!! xo


5 comments:

Kismet said...

I think I should only comment when (and if) you make something I don't like!!!!!
All you need is some turkish coffee!

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Very elegant Turkish-inspired design! Love the terra cotta & taupe combination, too.

Kaelyn said...

Love the print on these invites!

Michelle ~ Pocketful of Dreams said...

Such a rich and elegant design, love it. Michelle x

A Crimson Kiss said...

Kate, I nearly fell off my chair-this is magnificent!

Related Posts with Thumbnails