{website}

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

TuesdayShoesday {for the love of nautical dressing}

Eeekkk... I'm seriously LOVING this outfit!! So much so I couldn't just choose one pair of shoes... had to go for two! I'm on a bit of a nautical kick this week.. not sure why, perhaps because we've seen signs of spring around here, and I'm dying for warm summer days out on the water!! I was pretty bad last summer at getting out on the water so must make more effort this year! How cute are these little colour block shoes? And the ivory brogues with the jacket and shorts give the outfit a real Katherine Hepburn look to me. Definitely a cute wee outfit for swanning around on some fabulous luxury launch!

To see more shoe love visit:

Click here to see other posts in this series

TuesdayShoesday {for the love of nautical dressing}

5 comments:

naoise said...

too cute! if only the summer weren't over in Dublin :(

Erin said...

again - i LOVE this whole look! xo

postcards and pretties said...

I. LOVE. THOSE. COLOR. BLOCK. SHOES!! ok I'm lying the whole look is fab!

Sarah {A Paper Proposal} said...

Love that bag!!!

Aleah + Nick Valley said...

Um. Did you make this just for me? Because it's perfect! {A]

Related Posts with Thumbnails