{website}

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Board#161: China Blues

Morning all! I don't often gravitate towards this shade of blue, but I used it last week in a board, and it's grown on me, so I'm giving it another go!! It's such a pretty colour combination with just a touch of yellow, and one that can be quite sophisticated or more playful for a casual wedding. I am settling in for a FULL day at the desk designing... wish me luck!!

Bride & Groom | Simply Bloom, Cake | Elizabeth Messina, Biscuits on China plate | Canelle Vanille, Lanterns | Pottery Barn, China Cup | Anna Kern , Gift Tags | The Knot

9 comments:

Naomi Goodman said...

I love everything you do...so there is no surprise that I am in love with this board!

A Crimson Kiss said...

What a gorgeous board!!

Alicia {The Charity Wedding} said...

I love blue and white china! Love the board too!

postcards and pretties said...

This is my favorite shade of blue...it reminds me of Portuguese tiles.

Unknown said...

Love this board b/c it reminds me of my mismatched china collection with lots of the blue and white ones!

ALW said...

this is fabulous

Anonymous said...

I agree - it does remind me of Portuguese tiles!
Very pretty board!

Elizabeth | Bridal Musings said...

I've never really considered rich china blue as a wedding colour either but this board is beyond beautiful & that car...WOW!

LDD said...

This is a beautiful board and it's so classic. It just looks like it's meant to stand the test of time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails