{website}

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Candy Inspiration Board

I haven't had a whole lot of time for blogging this week but hopefully you don't mind me reposting this board and some of this shoot from Simply Bloom that I posted this time last year...  I'm sure you won't as it really is just gorgeous Chrismasy inspiration! This is where my friendship with Vania & Christine began, when they asked me to create stationery for this delightful shoot. I love the colours in this board for Christmas... a modern twist on the traditional red and green. In fact I'm using two of these colours myself this year? Can you guess which one I'm leaving out?


Photos from top left; Stationery | Ruby & Willow, photo Simply Bloom, Fruit in Bowls | My Tartelette, Lollipops | Chelsea Robbins via Postcards & Pretties 2nd row; Bride & Groom on beach | Q Wedding via Style Me Pretty, Menu | Sunday Suppers, Fruit cups | Cannelle et Vanille, Chairs | Abby Jiu via Style Me Pretty 3rd row; Candycane Jellies | Chelsea Robbins via Postcards & Pretties, Converse | , Stationery | Ruby & Willow, photo Simply Bloom


and a closer look at the stationery...

7 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

LOVE the color combo. Thanks so much for all your fabulous inspiration. :)

A Crimson Kiss said...

I'm in LOVE-so gorgeous! The board is as beautiful as the shoot!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I read your blog and it was fantastic. I am conducting a site name:

AmericanBridals

aurea @ pricewise events said...

I love this lovely theme! :)

Layla Mayville said...

Super cute little cake with the berries!! it reminds me of Little Women, I don't know why, but maybe because its understated girly and simple old school designs.

Sarah {A Paper Proposal} said...

LOVE your designs! The styled photos using the red berries is lovely :)

photo sprinkles said...

This is what you do, warms my heart more than a cup of hot chocolate, even marshmallows doesn't help... Very pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails