{website}

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A little journey down south...

We're side stepping a little from weddings today... thought I'd share some images with you of our little mini break away down south. Even though I've been down to Queenstown a few times before it had been a while and I was seriously in awe of how stunning our country is... and it was nice to finally show my husband this part of New Zealand. It's always nice to take time out and step away from the day to day of running a business and spending time in this beautiful spot is definitely good for the soul!

11 comments:

annabella charles said...

omg these photos are gorgeous!!! love.

A Crimson Kiss said...

Oh Kate, these photos are nothing short of amazing!

Unknown said...

Proms & Weddings is a professional wedding dress manufacturer located in Sweden. We offer variety of elegant wedding dresses, accessories ball gowns, evening dresses, shoes, prom dresses in different styles. The fabrics we use are satin, chiffon, organza, etc. We sell brands including Atelier Diagonal by Pronovias, Jim Hjelm and Aspera . Our company is dedicated in supply you the best products with the lowest prize.

Sam (Pakistani Weddings) said...

Nice scenery.

Anonymous said...

FOTO STUPENDE!!! SENTO L'ODORE DELL'ARIA!....

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Just breathtaking!

Naomi ♥ said...

Breathtakingly beautiful!! Happy you got away!

Lene said...

wow! awesome!! love that place! beautiful pictures!

Kylie @ All Things Lovely said...

I was blessed enough to go to the South Island for the first time last November. Queenstown was probably my favourite place & I saw it snow for the first time in my life. Seeing Queenstown in summer from these pictures proves it's really one of the most beautiful & magical places on earth.

carolinedavis85 said...

I have been to Glenorchy and the road from Queenstown is absolutely stunning. I LOVE your pictures, they are beautiful!

Sofia {Brancoprata} said...

One word.... AMAZING!!!!!! I miss NZ!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails