{website}

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Colour Study | Green with Chartreuse & Sienna

Well happy Saturday to you all!! What a fabulous finish to the week we've had here in NZ with 2 gold medals in the rowing late last night. Very exciting!! And on top of that I hit 3000 likers over on facebook and it's been by far the biggest week on the blog ever! I'm overwhelmed at all the positive feedback and support you give me and it's ever so much appreciated!! I hope you have some nice plans for the weekend? We will be laying low and having a quiet one... I'll be trying to catch up for lost work hours during the week due to a puppy who just doesn't want to relax. If you follow me on Instagram (@rubywillow) you will have seen the sad wee thing having just been spayed with a big plastic collar round her neck... which as you can imagine she doesn't much like! So lots of puppy cuddles for us this weekend!

I love the combination of this kelly green with a chartreuse shade... not two shades you'd naturally think to put together, but in my opinion it works. Your thoughts? 

To see the rest of the posts in this series click here.


Photos; Tablesettings | Roger Davies via Country Living, Chartreuse Dress | La Dolce Vita via Project Wedding

2 comments:

A Crimson Kiss said...

You're right–unexpected and divine!

bree said...

Beautiful color scheme! I haven't seen anyone else have those colors before but I think they go very well with each other.

Related Posts with Thumbnails