{website}

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Queensland, Australia wedding by Ngg Studios

I have been a big fan of ngg studios for some time now so I was thrilled when I stumbled upon this beauty of a wedding and they said I could feature it! Woohoo!! I mean really, how stunning is it? With a line up of superstar vendors involved, Marianna & Steve really couldn't go wrong. With beautiful florals from Imbue Weddings, a gorgeous dress by Jennifer Gifford Designs (oooh that lace!), and a pretty as can be head piece from Twigs & Honey. Brett & Kristie your work is amazing!!

Photography | ngg studios, Venue | Michel Chalets at Maleny, Gown | Jennifer Gifford Designs, Florals | Imbue Weddings, Head piece | Twigs and Honey, Hire | The One Day House, Crystal Ware | Peachy Vintage

1 comment:

Chic Vintage Brides said...

Love, love and love some more! That dress is just jaw droppingly gorgeous x

Related Posts with Thumbnails