{website}

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Outfit of the week - Peach Stripes & Denim

Summer, summer, summer time... summer time!!! (yep I really am singing as I'm typing!). Oh it's just so heavenly once the warmer weather finally kicks in, but I also kinda love after a day outside in the sun (heavily coated in sun screen of course) when it cools down slightly and you have to cosy up a bit with a sweater... it never really stays that warm once the sun is down in NZ... or perhaps that's just me feeling any amount of chill! Nevertheless it's a nice feeling when you've had a bit of sun on you, and I think this stripy sweater is perfect for the job!

Click here to see other posts in this series

Outfit of the week - Peach Stripes & Denim

1 comment:

Anna (Lover.ly) said...

You're making me miss summer. We're just getting into the depths of winter here! Enjoy these fun outfits though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails