{website}

Saturday, January 30, 2010

New on Ruby & Willow!!

These 3 have been kicking around for a while but I just haven't had a chance to get them up on the website...so without further adieu I present, Beaulieu, Etoile and Dauphine (I'm not sure why I keep coming up with french names but on further thought my Grandma did have French origins so we'll go with that!). All featuring pretty vintage motifs and lace designs, they are all part of our Signature Collection, in the Classic Album. We have some inspiration boards coming up designed around these suites too so keep your eye out for those, and LOTS more where these came from! It's all go here right now. Would love to know what you think of the new additions... all feedback is good feedback so they say!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were not a poor PhD student hoarding my pennies for a belated honeymoon in France (and these had been in your collection before I sent my invites!) I'd have picked Dauphine in a heartbeat - but they are all beautiful!
Your blog is my go-to for kiwi inspiration in a US-dominated blog world, thank you for all the beautiful things you post!

Kate said...

Yeah - glad to provide some local inspiration!! Honeymoon in France...oo la la!

Related Posts with Thumbnails