{website}

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Debbie & Pete's Invitations

Remember this fun couple.....well these are their invites and they were such a blast to do. I pretty much had creative license with these and as a designer you can't ask for much more than that. Totally helped that they chose one of my favourite all time colours - chartreuse green, and that it fit in with my rustic, twine loving persona! There was quite a lot to the whole package and I love how it looks all tied up together. The combination of earthy motifs, like the toi-toi and skeleton leaf with the repeating pattern is what I love. It's unexpected and gives it a bit of pizazz....perfect for their wedding at Bracu which is the most gorgeous venue. Oh and there is an olive branch incorporated as a nod to that too. A couple of custom maps were also designed to work in with the overall look. All in all a package I was rather happy with....wouldn't you like to receive this in the post?? I know I would.

1 comment:

Julie H said...

LOVE the colour scheme and way everything ties in with the nature theme - just gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails