{website}

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Real Wedding: Laura + Nicholas III

If you missed the earlier posts on this gorgeous vintage wedding by Modafotographica be sure to check them out here and here.

Most memorable moment?
Oh lots, but when I couldn't get through my vows because I was choking up, and my husband gave me his hanky to dry my eyes,  that was special. Every one awwwwed . Also my wee niece sang for our first dance which was lovely. 
What’s next for you as a couple?
Well, have some fun, and soon I hope have a baby! I am now working on a blog with my friend Helen. Its important to me as I really struggled planning my wedding in Christchurch. Its hard to achieve what you see in international magazines/ blogs in New Zealand but it can be done with some ingenuity! There are also some little known vendors out there that are so fantastic and we bring them to the fore. That's what our blog is all about. 
Anything other details that help tell the story of your day?
We involved our families in the ceremony by using candles to symbolise the two sides coming together. Our mothers lit a single candle after our vows. It was nice to include them in some way.


Congratulations Laura & Nicholas and thank you for sharing your beautiful wedding with us.

1 comment:

Brancoprata said...

Love everyone one of the details!!And the images look so romantic... the first one is really really beautiful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails