{website}

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Turquoise & Red Tropical Island Invites

I've got a bit of catching up to with invitation posts so we'll start today with a recent invite for a Fiji wedding. Steering away from the usual tropical island colours a little, we added a vibrant red to contrast strongly with the teal blue. Guest names were on luggage tags tied with natural twine, and they were finished off with printed envelopes that would have definitely have stood out amongst the bills in the mail!

6 comments:

The Loveliest Day said...

Ooh, Kate. I love these!!!

Steph {Bubblerock} said...

Oh oh oh - I love your designs!

brancoprata said...

love this color combo! and the design is fabulous :)

postcards and pretties said...

::swoon:: love these

Jana Morgan said...

So pretty! I LOVE the color combination and style. So fitting. I could see myself using something like this! :)

Aleah + Nick Valley said...

The combination of color + textures is so lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails