{website}

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

TuesdayShoesday: For the love of bare feet!

There is no better feeling, than the one of sinking your bare feet into cool soft grass on a hot summer day!! Or the touch of sand between your toes as you walk on the waters edge.  It's the simple pleasures people! At the moment it is simply too hot and sticky to even contemplate wearing any kind of footwear unless it's absolutely necessary (and let's face it, in New Zealand it's not uncommon to see barefoot people walking around the mall/supermarket/street!) so today's anti-shoe post is in honour of the good ol' barefoot Kiwi way! I think tomorrow I'm going to take an enforced 20 minute break to walk barefoot on either the grass or the beach! What would be your preference?

To see more real shoe love visit:

6 comments:

Kismet said...

Barefoot on the grass! SOO therapeutic!
Nice post :D

Swatchbook Weddings said...

I want to be the person in the second photo!

Alicia@CharityWedding said...

I love bare feet too! Especially at the beach!

postcards and pretties said...

sand between my toes is heaven

jacin {lovely little details} said...

one of my favorite pictures is of my feet at lake mckenzie on fraser island - i love pics like this! makes me wish it was summer :)

Alexandra @ bWed Exclusive said...

Ha! Way cool! Nothing better than walking around barefoot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails